The Master of Business Administration is a degree designed to equip its graduates for success and enhancement in the workplace. Through a flexible program structure, elective courses for specialization and a hybrid delivery format, students receive all of their education and skills for advancement in their career at a location close to home in the Northern Kentucky area. The program is aimed toward full-time working professionals, classes are held during the week in the evening and online.
A portfolio approach is used in evaluating prospective students for acceptance into the MBA program. Factors considered for admission include:
- Online application and fee
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) coursework from accredited institutions with a minimum undergraduate overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.5. Acceptable transcripts should show evidence of successful completion of quantitative courses.*
- Current resume with 3 years of professional work experience.
- No longer than one page (single spaced) essay stating your motivation for pursuing an MBA.
- If an international applicant, IBT, TOEFL or equivalent with a minimum score of 550 or IELTS minimum score of 6.5 must be submitted to the NKU Office for International Students and Scholar Services.
*Students are required to take the GMAT or GRE if their transcripts do not show evidence of successful completion of quantitative courses. Although scores make up only one factor in the admissions process, it is anticipated that successful applicants will have a minimum overall score of 520 on the GMAT (comparable GRE scores will also be considered).
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as they become complete.
♦ Indicates prerequisite.